Clients won’t give you a second chance if you have a poorly designed website, even if you’re an outstanding financial advisor. But on the other hand, a well-put-together website can grow your business.
Trying to grow your email list can be frustrating. However, it doesn’t have to be difficult if you know what you’re doing. Take a look at seven sure-fire ways to grow your email list today, and watch as your email marketing campaign starts producing the results you want.
As a financial advisor, one of the best ways to generate new leads is via a well-put-together digital marketing strategy. However, if you don’t have a lot of experience with digital marketing, it can be challenging to figure out how to make the most of the time and...
Apply for the Grow Your Business Online ($2,400) Today.
We walk through the application form.
On March 3, 2022, the Canadian government announced the launch of the Canada Digital Adoption Program
There are 2 grants available:
• Grow Your Business Online ($2,400)
• Boost Your Business Technology ($15,000 Grant, up to $100,000 Loan from BDC)
So what does this mean for advisors?
Many advisors head into RRSP season with little or no planning, usually in late January, when most clients and prospects start asking about RRSPs because it’s all over the media. Download your free RRSP Campaign kit.
Looking for an “at a glance” document covering all the important dates you need to know to stay on track with your financial planning in 2022?
Our 2022 financial calendar (which you can easily bookmark or print out) makes sure you’re always in the loop! It lists important dates, including:
• Payments dates for the Canada Child Benefit, CPP, OAS, and the GST/HST credit.
• When TFSA contribution room starts again.
• Tax filing deadlines.
• Charitable contribution deadlines and the last day to contribute to registered investment accounts.
• When the Bank of Canada interest rate announcements are.
The end of 2021 is quickly approaching – which means it’s time to get everything in order, so you’re ready when it comes time to file your taxes.
We’ve broken this article into the following sections to make it easy to find the tax tips you’re looking for:
• Individuals, including details on COVID-19 benefits and important tax credits.
• Investment considerations, including how to best contribute to TFSAs, RRSPs, and RDSPs.
• Families, including how to claim childcare expenses and make the most of RESPs.
• Retirees, including essential details about applying for CPP and OAS.
We’re approaching the end of the year, so it’s time to review your business finances. We’ve put together an article highlighting the most critical tax-planning tips you need to know as a business owner.
We’ve focused on:
• How to determine the right salary and dividend mix.
• The best ways to handle compensation.
• How to make sure you can take advantage of the small business deduction.
• What you need to know about depreciable assets and charitable donations.
• How to make the most of Covid-19 relief programs.
We were recently featured in the Globe and Mail speaking about designing websites and content for financial advisors and integrating it with social and email newsletters. In the article we talk about how advisors can use their website to grow their business.
We are grateful to the advisors that choose us to be their content and website provider and giving us the opportunity to grow with them. Thank you to the Globe and Mail for shining a spotlight on Financial Tech Tools.