by CFP® CLU®, CHS, EPC Professional
Stay top of mind with your clients and prospects with memorable, engaging content.
Establish immediate credibility with prospects with our proven strategies.
We work with your compliance department to ensure the content meets their standards.
Do you need help with keeping your content up-to-date?
Are you wasting time trying to create relevant digital content?
We know putting together content can be time-consuming and challenging. We know experts are telling you to keep your blog updated, send email newsletters and post on social media.
Don’t forget you need to run your financial practice, meet with clients, put together a retirement plan and an insurance illustration, follow up with underwriting and make sure it’s implemented. Phew!
So how are you are you suppose to do this AND run your business?
Focus your energy on your business while we create your financial content. We have helped advisors with their content needs for over a decade.
Let us help you, so you can spend your time with clients.
“Having a website is not enough- it needs to be kept current as two-thirds of consumers would not do business with an advisor who has an out-of-date site. “
The Benefits of Great Content Marketing
Promote your Services
Promote your insurance and investment services.
Be the Trusted Advisor
Position yourself as a trusted advisor.
Provide Valuable Resources
Provide prospects with lead magnets.
Increase Reach & Visibility
Stay top of mind with clients and prospects.
INFOGRAPHIC CONTENT created by
CFP, CLU, CHS, EPC Industry professionals
Provide clients with your branded infographic content:
Interactive Calculator Content for your Prospects and Clients.
ARTICLE CONTENT EXAMPLES
The end of 2021 is quickly approaching – which means it’s time to get everything in order, so you’re ready when it comes time to file your taxes.
We’ve broken this article into the following sections to make it easy to find the tax tips you’re looking for:
• Individuals, including details on COVID-19 benefits and important tax credits.
• Investment considerations, including how to best contribute to TFSAs, RRSPs, and RDSPs.
• Families, including how to claim childcare expenses and make the most of RESPs.
• Retirees, including essential details about applying for CPP and OAS.
We’re approaching the end of the year, so it’s time to review your business finances. We’ve put together an article highlighting the most critical tax-planning tips you need to know as a business owner.
We’ve focused on:
• How to determine the right salary and dividend mix.
• The best ways to handle compensation.
• How to make sure you can take advantage of the small business deduction.
• What you need to know about depreciable assets and charitable donations.
• How to make the most of Covid-19 relief programs.
On Thursday, October 22nd, Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Chrystia Freeland announced the “final pivot in delivering the support needed to deliver a robust recovery.” This “Final Pivot” means several existing pandemic support programs for individuals and businesses will expire on October 23rd, 2021:
– Canada Recovery Benefit (CRB)
– Canada Emergency Rent Subsidy (CERS)
– Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy (CEWS)
Grow your Business with Effective Content.